Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's cookin'...

Today I went grocery shopping.

I have found seven new recipes to try, starting January 10, 2010. They will be served as follows:

SU: Chicken & Apple Pot Pies
MO: Italian Rollatini
TU: French Spring Chicken Pot
WE: Ravioli Soup
TH: Peanut-Curry Chicken w/Jasmine Rice
FR: Mini Canelloni Bake
SA: Chicken & Green Bean Soup w/Pesto


All recipes are from RachaelRay.com, with the exception of Ravioli Soup, which is from the February 2009 issue of Parents Magazine. All these meals supposedly take less than 30 minutes to make.

I wish I had more time, but it seems today will be a double-blog kind of day, as I am currently dealing with this:



Be back in a bit; till then - peace out girl scouts!

1 comment:

  1. Tell me how the Chicken/apple pot pie is, it sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete