Thursday, January 14, 2010

All dressed up & nowhere to go.



Today the kids and I were going to visit their friends and then their grandmother, all within walking distance of our home. The plan was to load them into the stroller and go for a walk.

My husband drove to work and the stroller is still in the back of the Jeep. OOPS!

Still...R10 for the day has been accomplished. Hooray for making time for myself!



A totally painted face. In your face. Face to face. I have a big head.



Thanks to Amber for posting a blog about those awesome Rodarte for Target tights. I went and snatched them up yesterday. Of course, your legs look alot better in them than mine!

3 comments:

  1. Ashley you are so cute! I just want you to know how much I enjoy all your blogging :) Keep up the great work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! Now you need to post more so I can keep up with you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you look GREAT! I love the pops of color!! SWEET!

    ReplyDelete