Thursday, January 14, 2010

Recipe: Pity Party

Tonight I was just way too tired to actually cook. So instead I ordered a pizza. Don't worry; I'm only skipping a night, not a meal. I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow with Peanut-Curry Chicken. Until then follow my step by step instructions for Pity Party.

INGREDIENTS



A working cell phone
A wad of cash

PREPARATION

Call your favorite pizza restaurant, or really, any take-out place. (I picked Domino's tonight because their new crust is AMAZING!)

Wait approximately 25-30 minutes after ordering.

Answer your door and pay the delivery person.

Set down the box.

Enjoy!

THE END RESULT


I took a much needed break from cooking which would not have actually happened this week but life got in the way. It happens. And you know what? The pizza was worth all my effort. I give it a "10".

2 comments:

  1. I want that pizza!!!! Yum! I'm making chicken alfredo tonight..I get tired of cooking a meal 7 nights a week. I need a pizza night. And you very much deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every mom needs a leftovers or pizza night or both for that matter.

    ReplyDelete