Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Recipe: Crayon Cupcakes

Now, while this is not an edible recipe, I just could not resist posting it for all of my mommy friends. Lots of people do this but apparently not as many as I'd thought! It is very easy and lots of fun. Here's what's up:

INGREDIENTS

Crayons (preferably broken nidbits but if all you have are nice pretty perfect ones those are fine too - but you'll have to break them)

Foil cupcake liners

Cupcake tin

PREPARATION

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cupcake liners in tin. Place broken pieces of crayons into each liner. (For example greens in one, pinks in another.)


Bake for 10 minutes, let cool. Peel liners off and have fun scribbling!



I'll be back later tonight with my final January recipe experiment.

5 comments:

  1. One of my friends was just talking about these-too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are these for decoration? Do the kiddos use them to color?

    Looking forward to the next recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids can totally color with them! They are the perfect size and shape for little-ittle hands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to try it with the restaurant crayon collection in my purse ;)

    ReplyDelete