Today my friend Chelsea listed me in her blog http://www.beingchelsea.com as a random factoid person that she'd like to know more about. I wasn't planning on blogging today so this is a bonus blog. Here you are Chelsea!
1. I have weird little OCD habits: before getting out of the shower I have to stick each of my feet under the water dripping out after turning off the faucet. My right arm and leg have to go into any article of clothing first. I like things in multiples of five and often if they are not in fives I feel as though they are off somehow. I know, I'm weird.
2. Ever since I was in kindergarten I have had this calendar in my head of the days of the week. It goes in an elliptical-shaped loop and for some reason that's just how I organize my days of the week.
3. I can't eat oatmeal. I know it's good for you, and I make sure Betsy eats hers, but I can't eat the stuff. It makes me physically ill.
4. I think I try too hard to get people to like me.
5. I like to read. So much in fact that if I have nothing to read I will read the dictionary or the ingredients on bottles of shampoo and the like.
6. I have the most irrational jealous streak. I am serious. It's borderline psychotic.
7. I can't stand it when people lean over my shoulder to see what I'm doing. I think it is rude and terribly nosy and it makes it impossible for me to concentrate. Personal space please!