It's not only a new year, it's a new decade. To commemorate this I've decided to set ten goals for myself to complete in the year 2010.
My name is Ashley, and I am a wife and a stay at home mom to a toddler daughter and an infant son. Thank you for your interest in my project.
Here is THE LIST...
1. 365 Days of Intercourse: That's right. As a joint effort my husband Christopher and I are embarking on a journey of sex in the bedroom. And the kitchen. And the car. Maybe some hotels. Possibly on the beach. We'll see where it takes us. Maybe even my mother in law's dining room for kicks.
2. 20 + 10 = 30 Pounds to Lose: I've basically been pregnant for two years straight (my children Betsy and Ben were born less than a year apart). My body is not what it used to be. While I have accepted that it will never be the same, I know I can improve it. To attain my "new" body I will be trying to shed 30 lbs. by December 31, 2010.
3. The Menu That Doesn't Exist: Yet. I'm determined to find meals that are cheap, tasty, healthy, and easy to make in thirty minutes or less. Ought to be a fun one.
4. Pray Every Day: I don't believe I pray enough. And through prayer I hope to become more spiritually aware and alive. Hopefully God and I will become much closer in 2010.
5. Become More Organized: I have too much stuff and not enough space. It's time to purge and buy some appropriate storage containers.
6. Ten Percent Fund: Any money I might make or receive in some way this year will be portioned out so that 10% of it will be saved for something more important than a cute pair of shoes.
7. Keep In Touch: I won't wait for friends and family to contact me. I WILL make more of an effort this year.
8. Recycle: We have a recycling Dumpster in our neighborhood now. This should make things much easier for me. It hasn't been, however. I've been very lazy. It's time to change that.
9. Stop Swearing: Betsy is in the parrot stage and I don't need her repeating most of what I say. Just because I am the daughter of a sailor doesn't mean I have to prove it.
10. Make Time for Me: I never do this. I need to do this. I WILL DO THIS.