Saturday, January 9, 2010

Patios, Pin-Ups, and Panties

All my life I've loved gardens - who doesn't love a quiet little place full of foliage and flora? My stepmother has an AMAZING talent for gardening.







Unfortunately I cannot say the same for myself.

If my father saw the above photo it would break his heart. He bought me that New Guinea impatien as a Mother's Day gift last May. Sorry, Daddy. I killed her.

My patio is in dire need of a makeover as you can obviously tell. Husband and I have been talking about building our own veggie box garden for almost two years now. I would love to be able to fix this place up so I can relax and enjoy healthy food that I know is good for me all around because I grew it. Unfortunately the tomato plant my brother gifted to me died in the most recent frost - but even though it shot to ridiculous heighths and even sprouted little yellow flowers last summer, it never gave us tomatoes. So I have to try all over again.



I'm getting good use out of the triplets though!


20 + 10 = 30 lbs. to lose is currently underway. I have been tirelessly researching ways to maintain my curves and lose my flab. It's going to be tricky.

I have always held a fantastic desire to have a body like this:


There is just something so sexy about that era to me when curves were cherished instead of condemned.

Tying into this is my ridiculous addiction to lacy racy lingerie. I swear Husband is lucky to have someone who cares so much about what covers her butt.

That photo doesn't even begin to illustrate my insane collection of underwear. And that pile is about an inch thick.

Speaking of panties, last night we continued the pursuit of R1. Which meant I was seriously lacking in the undergarment department for the better part of the evening. Let's just say we REALLY enjoyed ourselves last night...no secret weapon required.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo's Ashley...love your collection ;)

    ReplyDelete