Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Running

out of time, and ideas, and thoughts in general!

Sorry for my extended absence of worthwhile blogging material. I haven't had a lot of time to take photos because life is just crazy right now! Here is what's been going on, with YES, photos.

My weeklong vegan diet consisted of smoothies, salads, and grilled veggie sandwiches. Near the end I had some Amy's Organic Veggie Burgers. Also, spaghetti with zucchini and squash.

Here is a typical smoothie:


A whole banana, a whole peeled peach, a cup of strawberries and half a cup of orange juice, with one third cup almond milk.
Here is a tasty salad:


Romaine, spinach, plum tomatoes, carrots, blueberries with a homemade raspberry vinaigrette.

Snack:


Plain almonds with honey and almond milk. YUM!

And while the scale says I lost five pounds, I apparently didn't lose it in my stomach:



I've gained over THREE INCHES in my waist since the beginning of the year. Maybe the scale was wrong. I demand a second opinion.

Looks like the only running I need to be doing is on a treadmill!

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you're measuring at the same spot? I have freckles that I use as guides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea - lol! I use my belly button as a guide. I guess I could be wrong though...hmm

    ReplyDelete